You may “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails from Surveys That Pay Today by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests relating to promotional messages and your permission for sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes by emailing email@example.com Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages, including messages about your current Survey That Pay Today subscription.
Last Updated: September 2016
I. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Means of Collection
Users may join InboxDollars® by completing one of our signup forms, through Co-Registration, or other means as we may determine at any time in the future. Information is collected by InboxDollars® through a variety of methods, including: information the Member provides by filling out a form or submitting information through some other method; information that is collected through technological methods, such as “Cookies” or similar tracking technologies including geo-tracking; information received from third parties, for example if you complete a survey, the survey-company may inform us that you completed the survey. We also automatically collect, and may share with third parties, unique device identification numbers, as well as information about the type (brand / model) of device you use to access the Service Platform. InboxDollars® also includes multiple third party SDK’s within the Service Platform for multiple purposes, including to track which Members complete certain activities. Cookies and other recording, monitoring and tracking technologies, including persistent identifiers that may be placed on your computer, or other technologies including geo-tracking, are collectively referred to as “Cookies and Recording Tools.”
II. USE OF INFORMATION
Use of Information
User information is used by Surveys That Pay Today in all of the following ways:
- E-Mail Address is used to send paid email advertisements and important announcements about Surveys That Pay Today to User
- All contact or similar information regarding you may be used to communicate to you as well as to track and record your activity, including but not limited to email, traditional mail, text, mobile telephone number, traditional / land telephone number, fax, social media account, any messaging / communication service, app, or tool including “push” notifications or similar. You understand and agree that, depending upon your individual arrangement with your telecommunication provider(s), receiving such communications may use data from your data-allowance and/or may result in fees owing by you to your telecommunications provider.
- Mailing Address is used to send payments earned by User or otherwise communicate with User
- Demographic information is used to target advertisements to User
- Username, E-Mail Address, and Password are used for User protection to restrict access to their account
- User information may be sold or disclosed to third parties as described in Sections II.2 and III below
- Cookies and Recording Tools may be used as described in Section IV below
Sharing of Information
InboxDollars® does not rent, sell, or share User information, except in the following circumstances:
- We are required, or believe it is in our interest, to release User information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes
- Part or all of our business is sold to, merged with, or acquired by another company, in which case some or all User information would then belong to said company
- We share User information when co-registration boxes (explained below) are checked during the course of registration
- We suspect a User of committing fraud, in which case User information may be shared during the course of our investigation
- We may sell or share User information to other advertisers or businesses whom we believe you may find useful and in order to enhance the service provided to our Users
- We may share User information with third parties as reasonably necessary for us to operate the Service Platform and to provide offers and services to Users
InboxDollars® signup pages may contain co-registration checkboxes, where Users can choose to “co-register” for other websites, tools, or services during their registration with Surveys That Pay Today by checking the checkbox next to the co-registration Offer. Users are not required to select any co-registration boxes to join Surveys That Pay Today; however, they may be required to do so in order to qualify for Signup Bonus(es) and/or other promotions.
When a User co-registers for an Offer by checking the co-registration checkbox, any information they provide to Surveys That Pay Today may be shared with the Advertiser associated with the co-registration Offer. Surveys That Pay Today cannot control what Advertisers subsequently do with that information.
Privacy on Other Sites and Within Third Party Frames
The Service Platform may contain links to third party websites, services, or tools. Similarly, the Service Platform may contain framed / webview content from a third party. We provide these links for your convenience. We do not review, control or monitor the privacy practices of websites, services or tools operated by others. We are not responsible for the performance of these sites, services or tools or for your business dealings with them. Your use of other websites, services, or third party tools is subject to the terms and conditions of those third party items, including the privacy policies of those websites, services, and/or/ third party tools.
IV. COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
About Cookies and Third Party Technology.
Your computer, tablet, smart-phone or similar device should permit you to change the settings on your web browser to not accept and/or disable Cookies and Recording Tools. However, if you do not accept Cookies and Recording Tools used by InboxDollars® and our Advertisers, you may not be able to use certain functions on certain websites, services or tools. More importantly, if you do not accept Cookies and Recording Tools you will not receive credit for offers or other actions completed by you because we and our Advertisers are unable to track and record your activity. If you do not want to accept Cookies and Recording Tools, you must stop using the Service Platform.
Third Party Cookies
Notwithstanding anything else in this policy, we or a data provider we have engaged may place or recognize a unique Cookie and/or Recording Tool on your browser or elsewhere on your computing device to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These Cookies and Recording Tools contain no personally identifiable information. The Cookies and Recording Tools may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of these Cookies and Recording Tools, please go to www.aboutads.info/choices.
V. CONTACT US