How To Create Your Own Affiliate Blog
Ready to learn how to make your own affiliate blog?
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How you can create your own blog that’s profitable
- Pros and cons of affiliate blogs
- How this business model delivers value
- How you can create your own affiliate blog
How To Create Your Own Profitable Affiliate Blog
Pro’s of Affiliate Blogs
- Great way to build up trust and a good reputation which is the easiest way to promote affiliate products.
- Allows you to
easily build an email list
that you can use to further grow your business by sending traffic back to your site and promote to.
- Through actionable content,
, and reviews you can make affiliate commissions with relative ease.
- Blogs are
easy to draw traffic
to – you’ll pick up Google traffic, referrals from other bloggers, mentions on forums, social media shares and so on assuming your content is good.
Con’s of Affiliate Marketing Blogs
- Takes time to build your reputation for being a trusted marketer with high quality content.
- 80% of your content likely promotes nothing so you put in a lot of work into writing and creating new posts that don’t directly create income – though do help with your credibility, traffic and building your email list.
- Not a fast way to make money in most cases as you’ll have to build up your content and traffic levels before you see significant results.
How These Sites Deliver Value
Examples of Successful Affiliate Blogs
is my https://d-papa.com
This blog was built using Elegant Themes
How You Can Create Your Own Profitable Affiliate Blog
What You’ll Need To Get Started
- Get reliable hosting from the likes of
(my current host).
- A brandable and memorable domain from
- An autoresponder from day 1 so you can build your email list, skyrocket traffic and increase income –
$1 Aweber trial is available here.
- You Need to build landing pages or squeeze pages, with tools like Igloo or Landing Page Monkey. Whatever the reason, they both work great.
- Ideas for content through sourcing out popular content in your niche using the “skyscraper technique” or through finding commonly asked questions in your niche and make the most epic content you can.
- Networking and relationship building with others in the niche through outreach, sharing, linking and featuring.
- Honest, openness, and trustworthiness with your product recommendations.
- Get FEE TARGETED TRAFFIC back to your blogs, using my personal software program called Trafficzion
Affiliate Blog Summary
affiliate marketing, blogging, work from home, internet marketing, online marketing, how to make money, passive income, entrepreneur